Monday 13 November 2017

STYLE CAUSE.

YOUTH EMPOWERMENT.
Style With Alphy is a blog with a cause. Among the causes that we deal with as a blog is to empower our youths who are doing something with their life in the society and those who are utilizing and growing their talents so as to brighten their future. Through this we are able to mentor,inspire and encourage them to keep on aiming for the moon and never give up, also we are able to give back to the society in every capacity that we can.
Haron Oduor Oyingo popurlaly known as Alonson is a Fashion designer and a model based in Eldoret. He highlights to us about his journey so far, how he started and some of the future plans that he has:

1. Tell us about yourself? 
My name is Haron Oduori Oyingo popularly known as Alonson . I am 19 years old born on 30/11/1998. I am 5.9 feet tall weighing 72 kg. I am chocolate in color and my favorite color is Red.My favorite meal is beef and chapati. I come from a family of nine and i am the first born son. I am an alumni of E.P.C Academy where i did my K.C.P.E and also an alumni of Uasin Gishu High School where i did my K.C.S.E examination. Currently i am a student of Rift Valley Technical Training Institute, taking a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

2. What inspired you to join the fashion industry?
My inspiration in field of fashion started way back in my primary school in class seven when i first appeared on the runway as a model.Fashion has been my thing i can say i what i love to be associated with. I can comfortably saying that i treat everyday in my life as a runway. Since i ventured in the field of fashion, family and friends has been my motivating factor for their support and love for what i always wear every time i come out in the public.  

3.Which area have you specialized in?
I am a model and a fashion designer. I have been attending private classes of modeling from one of the fashion icons in town. The knowledge of designing that i poses have been large dependent on the internet, friends advise and some my own creation.

4. Do you have plans of pursuing it as a serious career?
I have a plan of taking fashion as a career in future after i am done with my engineering course. i believe i will be in a capacity to balance engineering and fashion since fashion is avast field and can be combined with anything though at the moment i take fashion as part time.                                                                                                                                 
5. How has the journey been so far?
The journey has not been a walk in the park. I have experienced some disappointments along the way, such as lack of support from the people you always regarded as your options in times of need. but thank God,through the help of the first people in life, my parents and my loyal friends, i have come out of the challenges successful. Everything requires sacrifice and self determination to keep things going.

6. Has social media played a positive role in your line of work?
Yes it has played a very significant role in my work. Social media has played an important role in what i do today. through it i have managed to meet prominent people who have a taste of fashion, i have been able to start a Facebook page called ALONSON FASHION HOUSE thats aims at guiding ,promoting and supporting any fashion related idea. I have also got fashion ideas from one of known blogs STYLE WITH ALPHY that motivates me daily.  

7.Who is your mentor?
Personal i lack a mentor, i believe in what i do since i want to grow to be an original individual believing and trusting in what i do?

8. What are some of the challenges that you face in your line of work?
Some of challenges that i face they include financial constraints because fashion and finance  are like twins they will always flow together , another one is being misjudge because of young age somebody does not believe you have a capacity to achieve something or deliver a certain service and last one a very stiff competition from those who are ahead in this fashion industry. 
9.What are your future plans?
my future plans are starting my own modeling agency that i will guide provide platforms for upcoming models, i have also started personalize fashion services for a few clients of mine,i also see my self a world class fashion house existing in this planet in a few years to come.
Alonson Fashion came  from my popularly ,Alonson which was my original name but changed when i was going to be baptized as a catholic. but bottom line is that it came from my name and as a fashion lover, i added FASHION HOUSE

Follow him on Instagram @haronoduor
Follow him on Facebook@haronoduor
Like his Facebookpage @AlonsonFashionHouse.
STYLEWITHALPHY...STYLING AND SHAPING UP YOUR FUTURE DREAMS AND GOALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment