Tuesday 28 November 2017

GET INSPIRED.

ONE ON ONE.
You know him as a cool funky teenager who knows how to live life, but just how much do you think you know him? Well, today he opens up about his journey so far and some of his future plans. 

Tell us about yourself?
I go by Shaqtheyungin aka Elshaqo aka Nairobi's youngest sponsor, Im a 21 year old entertainer who broke into limelight who broke into the limelight through my you tube channel. I am also a student at U.S.I.U.

Nairobi's youngest sponsor, what inspired this name?
Well, all my life, i have lived in Nairobi and i love my city so much that there is no other city i have ever been to that i would have ever been to that i would opt to grow in or relocate to.My age also has played a major role in building my fan base which mainly  comprised of youth from teenagers to university students. Those two things plus the fact that many viewed me as a lifestyle brand who always loves appreciating the better things in life plus is always around some of the most beautiful girls around, the name Nairobi youngest sponsor was born.

When did you become a you tuber?
All my life i wanted to be  on TV and once i finished high school, reality struck that nobody gives you your dream job just like that.I needed a way to show how passionate i was about it and the you tube idea popped up. This  was because i was always on you tube watching  so many different you tubers who all had unique content.

Whats your secret to building a good brand?
Staying connected to all my supporters thats it. Being a man of the people is all about being accepted and being cool with the people.
Never be rude and never be ignorant of things that may affect some of your supporters negatively, no matter how small the percentage may be, always be nice.

Whats your biggest achievement?
Being able to gain financial freedom at such a young age and to touch and inspire so many people, it brings so much happiness to me.

Whats the biggest challenge that you have faced?
With the wins came attention, the attention grew to fame and with fame, privacy was lost. Its hard living with other people expectation and beliefs about you sometimes but the memory of why started it and remembering that you once knew it would all blow up someday is enough to keep me grounded. I saw it all in my future and i see a whole lot more so i have no choice but to be ready.

Whats your typical day like?
Well, meetings and errands for the better part of the day and always time for family and friends.

Whats your five year plan?
That the world shall have to watch. I have a habit of not making my moves public, until the world finds it out makes it work perfectly for me.

Whats your word of advise to anyone who looks up to you?
Be unique and don't give up. Your dreams are the things that you want to be around forever, they are components of your dream world. Why then would you let anything stop you? Go and be great.

QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS.
  1. Whats your favorite meal and drink? Drink- Canberry juice. Food- Fried chicken  wrap and chips.
  2. Whats your favorite hang out joint? Secret places with my one and only.
  3. Whats your favorite destination? Dubai.
  4. Single or not? I like dogs.
  5. Whats embarrassing moment? I don't think i have one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment