Monday 5 February 2018

ARTISTIC MONDAY

ARTISTIC MONDAY.
Its another new segment introduced to STYLE WITH ALPHY, every Monday,  we will be featuring for you your favorite artists in the showbiz industry to open about themselves, careers and learn about different things you didn't know about them. Catch this on Style With Alphy every Monday, your favorite online magazine.



ONE ON ONE WITH CELINE DION (RUE BABY)
She is the daughter to the famous Kenyan musician, Akothe. She has discovered her passion in the fashion industry and she is determined to bit all odds and achieve her goals . She sits down and chats with us about her journey so far:

Who is Celine?
Celine is a 19 years old girl, a law student at Strathmore University who aspires to become a model.

How can you describe your character in one word?
Humble.

How did your passion for fashion come along?
well i had a passion for modeling since i was a small kid. I used to dream of walking on runway shows and showcasing designs and that's how I decided to persue the dream.

You participated in this year's face of Nivea competition, did you think you would win?
Well i wasn't sure i was going to win. But i had faith though i started late but I still believed in myself.

How was the feeling after you won?
i felt happy. I couldnt express my feelings when they called me to congratulate me for the win. It was a great experience.

Do you persue modelling as a full time course?
No i study at strathmore university.  So modeling is a part time.

What is that hidden hobby that people don't know about you?
Eating thou i dont grow fat 😂

How does it feel being the daughter to a celebrity?Does it affect your relationship with your fellow teenegers friends?
I dont consider myself different from all other teenagers. I actually have friends from all over and i act just as they do. My mothers music life doesnt affect my social life at all though am proud to have her

What will you consider to be your greatest achievement as you proceed with your career?
My greatest achievement would be to be miss world and appear in vogue magazines and attend different fashion events like paris fashion week.

Who is your role model?
Kendal jenner. Shes my favourite

What's your favorite quotes of all time?
Never give up til its up.

Any thoughts on our Kenyan Fashion Industry?
Well Kenya's fashion industry is crazy and amazing. I love Kenya's fashion and their way of style. They come up with different ideas each day. I believe one day we can be the best in fashion globally.


No comments:

Post a Comment