Tuesday 3 October 2017

GET INSPIRED

ONE ON ONE WITH BAHA.
Tyler Kamau Mbaya popularly known as Baha is not new to us and to our entertainment industry. We have seen him embrace our television screens since he was young, he is famously known for his cheeky and stubborn character from the local hit show, Machachari. He opened to us about his journey so far as an actor and some of his future plans.

Tell us about yourself:
My name is Kamau Mbaya, i am 17 years old. I am an actor and TV presenter. I come from Kanyiri,Kiambu, Kenya.

Your passion for acting, when and how did it start?
I started acting while in school, at class 4. I was inspired to join into this industry by my mother who was an actress.

How has the journey been so far?
So far so good, the journey has been okay. The only thing is that people are hating so much but aside from that, i cannot complain.

Do you plan to take on acting as a serious career?
Yes, do. Its what am passionate about so much.

What is your take on the Kenyan industry so far?
We are not growing in the right way. We are only stuck on producing comedy and drama shows. We should start doing sitcoms, fashion program me, e.t.c. Producers don't want to venture into something new.
 
At 18years, your popularity has risen really fast, how do you deal with all that?
I just appreciate all my fans because they are the ones who have made me who i am today. I have and must stay humble.

What is your biggest challenge as an actor?
Lack of privacy. That's one thing that am really lacking.

What can you tell someone who is looking up to you out there?
It is upon you to create your story. be confident and never give up.


QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS.
1. What's your favorite meal? Chapati and Ndegu.
2. What do you like doing most? Playing  pool and tennis.
3. Dating or Not? Not at the moment.
4. Which team do you support? Chelsea.
5. Most embarrassing moment? I once confessed to a girl how much i love her and she said NO.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment